C-Frame Presses are constructed of robust steel weldments to provide highly stable frames to which are coupled low-pressure, high-quality hydraulic systems with large cylinders and chrome plated and ground pistons for long service. The HCP 30 has a 33-ton capacity. (The presses are also available in 66, 110, and 165-ton capacities.)
Dual V-ways are optional for the guiding system. Both the ram and the lower bolster plate are designed to accept large dies; and both have well-placed holes and “T” slots for easy mounting of accessories. Additionally, the generous daylight and long stroke make the machines adaptable for a wide range of uses.
The hydraulic system is state-of-the-art with appropriately sized motors and controls. Check valves protect against overload. The controls are conveniently located on a movable console with a trailing lead. Emergency stop control is standard. Electrics are 3/60/220 or 3/60/440, with low voltage at the control.
Special electrics are available according to customer requirements. Cushions are available on some models; and stroke, speeds of stroke and daylight can be modified according to customer requirements.
- Welded Steel Construction
- Manual and Automatic Operation with Two-Hand Control Panel
- Programmable Logic Control Provides Stepless Stroke Adjustment
- Hydraulic Systems use Components from World-Renowned Companies such as Rexroth, Bosch, Parker
- Electrics are from World-Renowned Companies: Telemecanique or Siemens
- Ram is Equipped with 4-Guide Pistons
- "T" Slots in the Ram and Bed
- Safety Cage at Work Area
- CE Certification
Also Available As:
- High-Speed Deep Drawing HKP 30
- High-Speed Deep Drawing With Cushion HKPZ 30
|Technical Data||Units of Measurement||Capacities|
|Press Power||U.S Tons||33|
|Bed Dimensions L-R x F-B||In.*||27.5 x 17.7|
|Ram Face Dimensions L-R x F-B||In.*||19.6 x 14.9|
|Hole in Bed||Round||Dia.||In.*||3.1|
|Cushion Power||US Tons||-|
|Cushion Return Speed||In./Min.*||-|
|Cushion Work Area||In.||-|
|Oil Tank Capacity||Gal.||39|
|Programmable Logic Control||PLC||Included|
|Dimensions L x W x H (approx.)||In.||67 x 34 x 89|
Many specifications can be modified on request; additional cost may apply. All data is approximate, and data and design are subject to correction or change without prior notice.